Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So many changes

Man, there have been way too many changes going on lately. It's crazy! My sister is moving to Ottawa, my youngest sis is going into grade 10, and my mom is about to get her Master's Degree! Oh, and I'm going to College! Holy Crap! I can't believe it! All this is happening way too fast. First I move from Calgary to Welland, then in a matter of weeks I'm going to College? It's crazy! I am taking general arts and sciences for a year then it's off to University. I really want to get a PhD in philosophy and become a professor. Make some big-time cash. Or I could become a lawyer and make even MORE cash. I dunno. I've been wanting to go to College for a year, but I never got around to it. Too much BS in my life latley. Anyway that's all I have to say for now. Gonna have a smoke, and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home